Tag Archives: Minstead

Maypole Merriment

S6302923With only a few weeks to go to the FOSPS Summer fair, Y5 have begun practising

their maypole dancing.  The whole class were so enthusiastic to have a go and grab a ribbon.

The children discovered that it is a little harder than it looks!!!! but with practice and determination they are starting to see the results.

They are keen to put on a really special performance for all their families and friends.

Enjoy the pictures.

Y5 x

Magical Minstead Mysteries!

Deep down in the New forest the new recruits were lined up ready to become ECO-WARRIORS! One of these was me! I felt determined and  ready for an amazing Eco-warriors adventure.

Soon after we had a peak at our dormitory. WOW!  Our eyes popped,the bunk beds were made beautifully and the Eco-warriors were desperate to go and unpack their things and explore. We unpacked our bags and went into the bean bag room. Our adventures in the wild woods were soon to begin.

Our brilliant activities taught us how to look after Planet Earth and spread the message to everyone we meet.

These are some of the opinions that our class had about their visit:  cheerful,brilliant,wonderful,active,fun,fabulous,cool, interesting, awesome, amazing ,joyful,magical and adventurous.

As you can see Minstead is a pretty amazing place to stay and have lots of fun! I hope you have enjoyed reading.

by Holly,Daisy and Katie